1. By listing a Product on the Website, every Seller warrants that all such Products are legally permitted to be sold. Each Seller further warrants that they shall provide most accurate description of the products to be sold on the Website. Listings may only include text, pictures and other content that Liscart may permit from time to time. Sellers may charge reasonable shipping and handling fees to cover the costs for packaging and posting the items. Sellers may issue promotional codes for promotional purposes only and these are to be used against purchases from the issuing Seller’s products only. Promotional codes have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for money or credit.
2. All sales on the Website are binding in nature on both the User and Seller. The Seller is responsible for shipping up to the point of delivery or otherwise completing the transaction with the User within 2 days, unless there is an exceptional circumstance or occurrence of a force majeure event.
3. You agree and acknowledge that Liscart is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the Website. Accordingly, the sale of Products on the Website shall strictly be a bipartite agreement between you and the Sellers on the Website. Liscart does not hold any title, right or interest in the Products listed on the Website. We expressly disclaim all obligations and liabilities emanating from an agreement between you and the Sellers on the Website.
1. The Website operates as a market place and merely provides an online platform to various Sellers to advertise, display, make available and sell various Products (including services ancillary to the products and services), vouchers, and services to Users of the Website (“Products”). The Website merely facilitates the engagement of the Users and various Sellers and provides such other services as are incidental and ancillary thereto. Additionally, the Website reserves the right to terminate the services offered at any time to the Users without any notice.
2. All Products exhibited on the Website are on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Images of products are for and by reference only and actual Product may vary from the corresponding image exhibited. The Website disclaims any liabilities arising out of any discrepancies to this end.
3. Liscart.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the User. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website is not endorsed or supported by Liscart and is the sole liability of the respective Seller. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the merchandise brand, size, color etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product difference in size charts of respective brands etc.
4. Prices for Products are subject to change without prior notice, and at any time whatsoever, irrespective of whether an item has been earmarked/wish listed by a User. The Website disclaims any and all claims and/or liabilities arising from such revision in prices.
1. Prices for Products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, Products and services are offered by the respective Seller and may change in accordance with the brand guidelines or other terms and conditions applicable to each Seller. Users further undertake that by initiating a transaction, the User is entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products using such payment facilities as may be permitted by applicable laws and as may be accepted by the Website.
2. Liscart may charge registration/membership or commission fee from sellers / vendors. However, Liscart reserves the absolute right to alter the fee policy from time to time. In the event, the Website alters its services; it may introduce new fees for such altered services. All such fees that the Liscart may charge will be intimated to the Users and such change shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website and app terms page. All such fees charged by the Liscart shall be in Indian Rupees. The Users continued use of the Website shall be deemed as an acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
3. Liscart.com may enter into agreements with third party payment gateway aggregators and financial institutions authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance and to facilitate payment between Users and Sellers. The Website shall initiate the remittance of the payments made by the User and the date of completion of transaction shall be after the Products are delivered to the User and such other additional time as may be agreed between Website and the Sellers.
4. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, the Website will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User due to:
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by and between the User and relevant banks of the User, or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
Illegitimacy of the payment methods (credit/debit card frauds etc.) being used by a User;
Decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the Website reserves the right to conduct additional verification for security or other reasons if it is not satisfied with the creditability of the User.
5. All payment and delivery related conditions are in accordance with the contractual relationship impliedly established between the Seller of the Products and the User purchasing the same and payment facility provided by the Website is merely used by the User and Seller of the Product to facilitate the completion of the purchase made by the User.
Use of the payment facilities provided by the Website shall not render the Website liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the Products listed on the Website. The Website shall not be responsible for any damages, interests or claims arising from not processing a transaction.
7. The Website may in its sole discretion impose limits on the number of transaction which an individual holding a financial instrument may use for payment for Products.
Additionally, the Website reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit and transactions by Users that have incurred questionable charges and amounts.
8. The Website is merely a facilitator for providing the User with payment channels through automated online electronic payments (either itself or through Service Providers), cash on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the payment of Products purchased by the User on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks (of either the Website or Service Providers).